Maximum Flexibility. No Minimums.
Have you ever wanted to order less than 10 heat transfers with Supacolour? You can with SupaDTF – order as few as one. SupaDTF heat transfers save you money on short runs while giving you even more flexibility.
What is SupaDTF?
SupaDTF is a 100% digitally printed heat transfer. Unlike our other heat transfers, there’s no screen-printed base layer of white ink, so there’s no need for a minimum order. This opens up a lot more flexibility for you.
When should I use them?
If your print run is less than 20 pieces, it’s the most economical. This makes it perfect for:
- Custom made-to-order jobs
- Personalised designs
- Trialling new options before ordering a bigger run
- Offering more designs without having to stock up on heat transfers
- A faster alternative to vinyl heat transfers – no weeding necessary
Why is it better than other DTF transfers on the market?
We use a new digital white ink technology that makes the whites brighter and colours more vibrant than other DTF heat transfers. We’ve also created our own adhesive formula, which goes on at a lower temperature. This means there’s less chance of heat marks or burn marks so you can decorate on just about anything – cotton, polyester and blends.
How is SupaDTF different from our other heat transfers?
- Available in sheets or a roll
- Most economical for smaller size orders
- No minimum order quantity
- No chance of glue lines
- No Pantone colours or metallics
- Not suitable for sublimated or patterned polyester
Looking to do a larger print run?
We’ve got you covered with our other heat transfers, like Wearables heat transfers.